December meet?

Being based where I am the traffic is terrible, so I just do Sundays if the weather is good and I've not got a further trip on the cards - this week it's cats and dogs all week, so looks like the bike will be staying in the garage. I know I'm a big girls blouse, but then, think of all the fun I'm having holding that illustrious position? :hug

James

I suggest 7pm at the Punch bowl on Thursday 13th. Christmas hats at the ready!

Do you ever meet at weekends for a ride out?

We have done in the past, just post up on here if your out and about and you might get one or two up for it :thumby:

We're on holiday next week, not sure if we'll be about. It's duly noted and Xmas hat is on standby :thumby:

I thought we had reverted to Wednesday evenings.

Given the time of year we may need to book a table depending on numbers. (It was only Glenn, myself and our good ladies last month).

Good points Kev. I suggest that we have a post Christmas meeting. Preferably 9th Jan (2nd Wednesday) 7pm at the Punch bowl?

Good points Kev. I suggest that we have a post Christmas meeting. Preferably 9th Jan (2nd Wednesday) 7pm at the Punch bowl?

Sounds like a plan! Have a great Christmas, and see you all next year.

Don't you go together then Reg?
Steady on there, you know I have always had this svelte like figure from your first day in the job, didn't make me a bad person and look at all those fit & healthy colleugues who are no longer with us! Ann Burge still can't believe I am alive!!!!!!!

It should have been today - dry but cold, 3deg up over the hills at Rivington, although with heated grips and decent kit it could have been summer. The winter sun was a biatch on the way back home, but it was just nice to get out on dry roads :beerjug:

James

Back
Top Bottom