If I purchased a Panigale V4S the last thing I would do is..

Deleted account 210604001

Reaction score
If I purchased a Panigale V4S the last thing I would do is deconstruct it :eek:

copied from the Ducati forum

"If anyone is interested I have recently created a Facebook page which will cover the build process in detail of my brand new V4S. The bike was delivered to me directly from the dealer and has covered a total of 2 miles following it's initial PDI. As you will see from the pictures which will follow shortly on FB, this is a massive undertaking and not a process I would recommend to others unless you are prepared to put in a lot of work and time and you are confident to take on such a challenge. Incidentally, before anyone asks, I am well aware of the warranty implications here. For me personally, as has been the case with all my previous bikes, it is purely and simply driven by the need to build the bike to the exact spec I want. Not necessarily throwing money at it, more a control over the quality of the build process as opposed to it being assembled at the factory, where constraints on time dictate that even at this price point, not everything goes together quite as well as it could, something that has become evident during the strip down process and which I will explain as I go forwards, with some very interesting discoveries!

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/V4SUnica"

RBW.

Must be a very confident/skillful person if they think they can improve on modern production methods. JJH

he's done a few ...incredible attention to detail on the rebuilds, hardly rides the bikes once done, disassembles and sell the bits on, professional Pilot, bought a few bit from him

Back
Top Bottom