ANYONE ON HERE IN THE CORNWALL TRF?

Lee Frost

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm moving to Cornwall at the end of February next year, just south of Falmouth, and fancy getting back into some trail riding once we've settled in. Just wondering if any fellow Tossers are in the Cornwall TRF and if so, where you meet up? :beerjug:

I’m based in Plymouth and am happy to show you a huge amount of lanes in this area when you move down. Big bike friendly or trail bike harder stuff. Drop me a pm and I will send over details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met some of the Cornwall TRF this year at the Callington bike weekend, TRF had a stand there, if you want a contact name, pm me.

Thanks JB and Chris.
Plymadv - I might well take you up on that kind offer :beerjug:

Been a while since I posted this thread. I've been living in Cornwall for 18 months now and love it! Anyone on here in the Cornwall TRF or ride trails in there Falmouth/Helston/Lizard area, or further afield - Bodmin etc?

Been a while since I posted this thread. I've been living in Cornwall for 18 months now and love it! Anyone on here in the Cornwall TRF or ride trails in there Falmouth/Helston/Lizard area, or further afield - Bodmin etc?

Hi Lee,i think you will find it,s pretty much defunct but i belive someone is trying to revive it...
You are better of Joining Dtrf ,we have the best lanes in the country...
Dtrf member...
Mike..

Thanks Mike. Where do you meet? It's a bit of a trek for me - Plymouth is 1 1/2 hrs away, Exeter more like 2 hrs! Cheers, Lee

I'm moving to Cornwall at the end of February next year, just south of Falmouth, and fancy getting back into some trail riding once we've settled in. Just wondering if any fellow Tossers are in the Cornwall TRF and if so, where you meet up? :beerjug:

not understanding the "Tosser" bit, could someone explain please.

Members of this forum are nicknamed "Tossers", someone will be along to tell you the reason why. It can be used between members as a term of endearment so don't be offended if you meet someone on a GS and he asks if you are a Tosser, just say "Yes" and you will have met a buddy. :thumby:

Thanks Mike. Where do you meet? It's a bit of a trek for me - Plymouth is 1 1/2 hrs away, Exeter more like 2 hrs! Cheers, Lee

Well it used to be,
The Dolphin Hotel Bovey Tracy 2nd Tuesday of each month @20,00 hrs...
but it has been resumed on line now Via Zoom...
Will pm you...

Hi Lee,
Did you ever find a group to ride out with?
I live near Falmouth and have looked for a group to go green laning with, but so far no real luck.

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom