Ultimate Windshield Adjuster

I have never suffered with buffetting, its the wind noise which affects me. I suffer with tinitus and it doesnt take much to amplify it, I giess I must be more sensitive to wind noise than the majority.
I have pretty much tried all the screens out there over the past 12 months and the Givi has been the best option to date ( including the PUIG), but it still isnt quite where I want it to be. Ill maybe try the Wunderlich if something comes up for sale (or some one will let me try theirs), but I reckon I've splashed out over £800 on screens so far so am reluctant to spend anymore. ( I would guess I'm maybe down £100 after selling them on). I can generally tell within 20 miles or so if the screen is going to work for me. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Before anyone suggests moulded plugs, I have 4 sets from various providers, which are gathering dust. I get much better results from disposable ones.

Cheers Baz

UPDATE:

David Puig responded to my (very long and comprehensive) email this evening which I sent 2 days ago.
His response was detailed, caring and utterly professional.

Long story short, he will be sending out a NEW ERS unit together with some handguards.
It seems my one may be faulty and the turbulence created can be neutralized by placing some deflectors on either side of the handlebar.

Failing this and if I’m not 100% satisfied, I have been offered a full refund for both the original ERS I purchased and the Puig Touring screen.
I have to admit that I am overwhelmed by his response and willingness to solve the issue and of course I have agreed to try out the new setup.

I will update the thread once I’ve received/installed the new setup.
I take my hat off to Puig. Well done is an understatement!

sorry to revive this old post but, did the second set up work for you? was the first one faulty?

Back
Top Bottom