Fender extender

Mullabrack

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone recommend a quality fender extender for an XR. Someone does a version with the plastic type pop in fasteners as opposed to screws but I can’t remember who it is. Any help appreciated..

I started off with a R and G one but it was too heavy, felt “loose” and I found it caused a vibration onto the front mud guard.

I ended up changing to a Wunderlich one which also secures onto the brake calliper housing - rock solid and no vibration. They were about £90 and well worth the money I think.

Colin.

Attachments

• A9B31DDB-94ED-4613-94FD-4FDD0CDEA76F.jpg
    A9B31DDB-94ED-4613-94FD-4FDD0CDEA76F.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 464
Thanks Colin. Had looked at that one but wasn’t sure how well it followed the curve on the mudguard but looking at your picture it looks perfect.

I have the r and g one. Leasky is right, it shakes like a nutter but I have put up with it. Do intend to change it at some point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I started off with a R and G one but it was too heavy, felt “loose” and I found it caused a vibration onto the front mud guard.

I ended up changing to a Wunderlich one which also secures onto the brake calliper housing - rock solid and no vibration. They were about £90 and well worth the money I think.

Colin.

I meant, This one !

If memory serves me correctly, it was from Nippy Norman’s but I see they don’t stock them anymore .

The Wunderlich DE site has them at this time though (€100 / £90) and well worth the money as it does wonders in keeping the shite off the front of the engine.

Have fitted the carbon fibre mudguard. Looks the business I must say.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom