ARSES AT THE HOGRAOST

Dahoum

Reaction score
As some of you will be aware a certain Mr WOODY is an arse. However that is irrelevant to my post.

I had a high tech £7.00 disposable camera with me at the Hog due to the fact that my super Sony mega pixie carl vise lensed box brownie was at the menders. The downside was that I had to take in to Boots in Greenford when I got back as that is the nearest cheap place to get developing done which is close to my partners house. I am spending a lot of time there as we are moving in together soon and i am ferrying my stuff there each time I go over - this will save me storage costs as her current place is not big enough to take all my stuff. She moves intyo a larger place soon and that will take all the stuff.

But I digress. As I take the nipper to school in the mornings and then return to my place I have not been near Boots for awhile so I only managed to get the pics out on Friday.

Where was i ? Oh yes Arses at the Hograost;

I arrived early on the Friday and parked myself near to Kev and Lizzies tent. Soon the first arse arrived and needed help with his erection. I'm told that if he didn't get it he would have pissed off home. (or maybe he would have gone home if it pissed down?)

6x erection2

Well he got help

6x erection1

but he still pissed off - to get half pint 6x. which gave us the opportunity to relocate his tent :D

Whenn he got back we brought his tent back to near us to stop him going home

6x gets help

As you can see this arse had turned up and was trying to look sexy

neil

Arse Jamie was next to arrive and Kev moved in as Jamie said he would be pleased to show him his rear entrance :confused:

kev & jamie

Jamie seemed to enjoy this so much he gave himself a blow job

jamie blows

By this tiem a load of arses had turned up and decided to erect a shade so that our delicate skins would not run the risk of looking brown - just in case we went any where near Sockwell tube station the following week.

shade1

keep it up lads

shade2

nearly there

shade3

We made sure any foreign arses would be clear as to the nationality of our area.

st george

some foreign speaking arse got through the perimeter defenses but we let them in as they brought gifts of fire water and dispensing mechanisms :thumb

tuned places bar

Uncle Albert arrived and recieved help from an unlikely tent erection expert.

6x approaches

but Lash told us later he still managed to get it up

6x helps

more later....... I'm knackered typing so much

next episode:

Bill puts meat in his mouth, WOODY gets it out for the boys and Paul and Lucy caught on camera in a compromising position - stay Tuned :D

As some of you will be aware a certain Mr WOODY is an arse. However that is irrelevant to my post

Oh Kennyyyy...You say the sweetest things :boobies
Feel all loved up now...:whip

thanks ken - happy memories - you wait - next year your tent's going "walkies" ;)

Had to say that I was umming and arring whether I could afford to take the time off to go to the Hogroast but after seeing your pic's the weekend is booked. Got any of the Saturday ride out?

Trippy said:
Had to say that I was umming and arring whether I could afford to take the time off to go to the Hogroast but after seeing your pic's the weekend is booked. Got any of the Saturday ride out?

So are 3 pigs, 2 bands, 1 singer, marquees, loos, veg, fruit, bread, trade stands, so on

BAKERMAN said:
So are 3 pigs, 2 bands, 1 singer, marquees, loos, veg, fruit, bread, trade stands, so on

And don't forget a herd of hairy-arsed (and I've proved it) Ulstermen.

For the small minded amongst you, you can choose if I mean 6 or 9 counties yourself and be suitably offended

Back
Top Bottom