Rainbow Workshop

Steve is relocating his Workshop to Penistone, where he lives, as from the 1st July.

Contact details remain the same.

Wonderful motorcycling territory on the doorstep, same quality service :thumby:

All the very best with it Steve :thumb2

:beerjug:

Tip top service, every time
Used my GS yesterday for the first time in 8 months and having been serviced by Steve, last year..... everything was spot on
Due a 60,000 service there in a few weeks
789181d1b41a684a6f66ede62c60e22a.jpg

Bike serviced last week there
Bloody good service and all done methodically

Steve is relocating his Workshop to Penistone, where he lives, as from the 1st July.

Contact details remain the same.

Wonderful motorcycling territory on the doorstep, same quality service :thumby:

All the very best with it Steve :thumb2

Well that's a pain in the arse for me. He was only 10 minutes away. I'll have to allow more time, because I still plan to use his services! Does this mean he won't have Karen providing the coffee and biccies?

Well that's a pain in the arse for me. He was only 10 minutes away. I'll have to allow more time, because I still plan to use his services! Does this mean he won't have Karen providing the coffee and biccies?

Ha ha ... a pain for me too, but maybe a result for some other peeps maybe :thumb

You'll get the tea/coffee biscuits as per usual :D

As I've said before, don't look on taking your 'bike for a service as a chore, rather a day out with convivial company :thumb

Make a day of it ... enjoy :D:thumb

Edit ...you can always go see Karen for a coffee, PM me for her 'phone number ;)

I've treated trips to Steve as an opportunity for a chinwag, not a dealer visit. I never plan it for a day in short of time anyway as it's a leisurely process with Steve, and I'm a fan of how he carries out his work so wouldn't want that to change.
I can always pop down and see Karen to work out what her latest bizarre purchase is!

Ha ha ... a pain for me too, but maybe a result for some other peeps maybe :thumb

You'll get the tea/coffee biscuits as per usual :D

As I've said before, don't look on taking your 'bike for a service as a chore, rather a day out with convivial company :thumb

Make a day of it ... enjoy :D:thumb

Edit ...you can always go see Karen for a coffee, PM me for her 'phone number ;)

Micky’s list of numbers is long & varied

Exactly as Mick says, it’s a day out - I spent 5 hours there last week and you always come home knowing more than you arrived with

I have known Steve for 23 years now and he’s a 10/10 fella - always 100%

Mine's booked in at Rainbow on 3rd July for her annual service.
Once I can no longer buy the extended warranty I'll probably start using Steve as he was always incredibly helpful when he worked at Rainbow.
Any chance he could persuade Sancha to move over as well?

Mine's booked in at Rainbow on 3rd July for her annual service.
Once I can no longer buy the extended warranty I'll probably start using Steve as he was always incredibly helpful when he worked at Rainbow.
Any chance he could persuade Sancha to move over as well?

There’s only one Rainbow now!

Back
Top Bottom