Rainbow Workshop

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Many thanks to Rainbow Workshop & Steve Trehern for the fantastic BMW GS Christmas card and picture of my favourite GS Adv at his service centre
Merry Christmas to Steve & Jane, Karen and Baxter the loveable workshop doggie

8ad761cb37eb227b2e868ec231ea2268.jpg

Nice to see Rainbow living on (in a way). Best wishes to Steve from a well satisfied customer from the past

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was down there this morning with biscuits and sausage rolls :D

Steve doing fine, got a kiss and a cuggle from the ladies, Baxter tried to shag ol' Millie :eek:

:beerjug:

Are you two not bothering with AJ's then?

Not anymore.............well, not the Rotherham version

The Shipley one, is full of good old fashioned service just like any BMW Motorrad dealer should be

Helped a mate buy a used 1200GS from Shipley end, last month and you couldn't have a better sales/prep/delivery experience from Steve Coleman and the rest of the AJ's team at Shipley, they were superb

Definitely a game of 2 halves

Yet I've just had 1st class service from AJ in Rotherham.

The Shipley one, is full of good old fashioned service just like any BMW Motorrad dealer should be

Helped a mate buy a used 1200GS from Shipley end, last month and you couldn't have a better sales/prep/delivery experience from Steve Coleman and the rest of the AJ's team at Shipley, they were superb

+ 1, I have always found them at AJ to be first class, especially after dealing with the local KTM dealer.

That's a bit strong JB.
Most of the team are still there and the new staff are coming on very well.

Always casualties when new owners take over no matter what the industry is. Been there before.

It's not the end, it's a new beginning for everyone, staff and customers.

My passion for bikes will not fade no matter who I work for.

Cheers Dave.

That's a bit strong JB.
Most of the team are still there and the new staff are coming on very well.

Always casualties when new owners take over no matter what the industry is. Been there before.

It's not the end, it's a new beginning for everyone, staff and customers.

My passion for bikes will not fade no matter who I work for.

Cheers Dave.

Sorry Dave
It's the front desk and sales/back office that has changed the business persona so much and that is where to get it right

Tony, Leigh, Sancha,Nick and your good self still provide excellent 'people focused' service, below stairs etc.............but I wasn't impressed with managerial with the changes that had been made

Maybe I'll give it another try in 2019

Well, as I say, I've been dealing directly with the manager recently and the level of service I had was as good as I've had from any business at any time.
I'll certainly be taking the GSA to them for her service in May on the basis of that, though I am sorry Steve has gone.

+1 on that. I too am sorry to see Steve go, but I've had a couple of services done this year at AJ's, - no problem at all. I was very happy.

Perhaps AJ's should give their opinion of JB! :D:D

Had my GS serviced by Steve today and really pleased, Steve has always looked after me and his knowledge is second to none, he’s got a great set up and deserves to do very well, thank you Steve & good luck not that you will need it!

Good service from Steve again today, when a fork seal went awol at the weekend, fitted me in at short notice between 2 other bikes and worked until all was finished
Seal was past it's best

7bdbab5fce893e5d87ebfeed2fb1601d.jpg

Attention to detail and workmanship was excellent, great tea and biscuits too

c86469f9b959b9f87f578a3ed7543665.jpg

Was down there today ... new Motobatt battery on the 650 :thumb2

i-3Z6VsRK-L.jpg

Visited Steve yesterday to get my bike MOT’d and a quick once over. He seemed a lot happier not being behind a desk at Alan Jefferies.

He gave me some great advice, sorted my bike and we had a nice chat afterwards. Top bloke.

Will happily sing his praise any day of the week. And recommend him. He’s quite happy to work on your bike n explain things to you as he’s doing it too if you like that sort of thing.

I shall be using him again for sure. 👍

Visited Steve yesterday to get my bike MOT’d and a quick once over. He seemed a lot happier not being behind a desk at Alan Jefferies.

He gave me some great advice, sorted my bike and we had a nice chat afterwards. Top bloke.

Will happily sing his praise any day of the week. And recommend him. He’s quite happy to work on your bike n explain things to you as he’s doing it too if you like that sort of thing.

I shall be using him again for sure. 👍

Good one :thumb

Tip top service, every time
Used my GS yesterday for the first time in 8 months and having been serviced by Steve, last year..... everything was spot on
Due a 60,000 service there in a few weeks
789181d1b41a684a6f66ede62c60e22a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom