Shoei Ex-Zero

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody got one ?
Tempted to get one ,especially as can save £90 today at Lidsdirect.

683b4d19e8148d7c0c6017405712acf5.jpg

Just wondered what they are like at speed ?

I have a J-O that I use locally and this is basically the same with a chin bar added so would be a tad more protective .

I quite like the odd styling .

I'll be interested to hear how you get on with it, Arsey. I tried one on at the NEC and think I might get one in the Spring for pootling around on the XCountry. I think I'd want a peak on it as well.

If anyone else wants one, drop us a message, we've got the full colours and size range in stock, to be quite honest we've not sold anywhere near as much as we thought we would - I believe mainly down to Shoei being late to the market for this style of helmet. They fit fantastic, and lets face it it's a Shoei, so the quality is incredible. Just not had the amount of sales as we thought we would, so happy to clear them out if needed, reduce some of our stock investment in them :)

Kind Regards
Jamie
Moto Central
www.motocentral.co.uk

I'll be interested to hear how you get on with it, Arsey. I tried one on at the NEC and think I might get one in the Spring for pootling around on the XCountry. I think I'd want a peak on it as well.

Tried it for first time today .
It’s not really a winter helmet !! Very comfy though . Will be great in warmer months !

80eace9f8b553917215810b6b78059aa.jpg

2e297548fafaf9cd70a91d0951328821.jpg

I just bought one of these... really like it.i have worn open lids for years, Davida speedster, Aria and recently a schuberth M1.
This has a similar open feeling and offers some extra protection. Feels light too.
Probably not best for.a long Mway ride...

I have one, having finally decided not to wear open Face any more... Love it. Very comfortable and Shoei quality...plus a bit of attitude...
41f9c2f18cc3df283ae2a1a736e0eb88.jpg

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom