East Mids. Any New Years Day Bike Meets..?

That'll be on 6th Jan. so I believe.

Anything at all on New Year's Day..?

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk

The weather looks good on New Years Day.
Is the Internationally famous NNYDR "Nimrod New Years Day Ride" On ?? :)
If it is I am up for it. :beerjug:

Erm.. that did not work !!!
Cast well upstream and let the bait drift down past our friendly local moderator and not even a nibble.
So looks like we will take a ride down to the Super Sausage for brunch. :)

Forgive me... been looking around for places that are open, and not finding much.

Also, having to stay fairly close to home due to unwelcome social commitments...

Forgive me... been looking around for places that are open, and not finding much.

Also, having to stay fairly close to home due to unwelcome social commitments...

I know what you mean with the commitments; Christmas day; Boxing Day; and tommorow; full house again. I will be loosing the battery's from my hearing aids i think.:D:beerjug:

I know what you mean with the commitments; Christmas day; Boxing Day; and tommorow; full house again. I will be loosing the battery's from my hearing aids i think.:D:beerjug:

Ha, feck ‘em ;)

I’ll be doing an early morning run to Arbor Low, a quick doobie, contemplate the year past, the year to come then back home, envigorated, for breakfast.

HNY MF’s x

Ha, feck ‘em ;)

I’ll be doing an early morning run to Arbor Low, a quick doobie, contemplate the year past, the year to come then back home, envigorated, for breakfast.

HNY MF’s x

Great place to do some drumming ;) HNY everyone :beerjug:

Have a good 'un, y'all...
Whatever it is that you do tonight and tomorrow...
Keep on keeping on, and see you Anon.

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk

Erm.. that did not work !!!
Cast well upstream and let the bait drift down past our friendly local moderator and not even a nibble.
So looks like we will take a ride down to the Super Sausage for brunch. :)

Where's the Super Sausage?

Found it, A5 south of Northampton.

Ha, feck ‘em ;)

HNY MF’s x

HNY ; have a good un all.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom