ATAS Lower Pegs

Owen Snell

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
One big niggle for me with the AT is that with balls of feet on pegs, my heel always touches the plastic surround for the cat. Does dropping the peg 30mm and having a wider peg alleviate this (if it is also a problem for you)

One big niggle for me with the AT is that with balls of feet on pegs, my heel always touches the plastic surround for the cat. Does dropping the peg 30mm and having a wider peg alleviate this (if it is also a problem for you)

I'll have a look.

Is this bike ever going off-road?

Ditto: I forget about it sometime and all is good, then I remember and it really irratates me.. I can't remember this problem on any one of my previous bikes..

Sorry for my crapness in replying so slowly. The lower / wider peg does set your heel away from the cat cover, which I found annoying too. The downside is that you have to toe in to hit the brake pedal, so I've just ordered a TT extender to make the foot pad bigger.

Back
Top Bottom