Rear Mudguard thingy...

Dragon Master

Reaction score
Hi folks, title refers to the silly little mudguard thing on the resr of some GS bikes. Did the 650 Dakar have one originally? It's many moons since I rode a new one, so can't remember.
If they did, has anybody out there got one they don't want? I'd be interested in taking it off your hands if you do. Mine's a 2001 model.

Cheers.

Yes, Dakars did have that part.

Commonly removed, someone will be along shortly with one for you. Have a bump.

One on eBay from Sherlocks,top money though!good luck with your search.

Hi folks, title refers to the silly little mudguard thing on the resr of some GS bikes. Did the 650 Dakar have one originally? It's many moons since I rode a new one, so can't remember.
If they did, has anybody out there got one they don't want? I'd be interested in taking it off your hands if you do. Mine's a 2001 model.

Cheers.

Are you meaning the black plastic chain guard, mud guard bit? If so, I have one you can have for postage cost but I will not be able to post until next week.

Are you meaning the black plastic chain guard, mud guard bit? If so, I have one you can have for postage cost but I will not be able to post until next week.
I'm after the bit that attaches to the swinging arm and wraps around the rear tyre...
That's just what I am looking for so I will take that please on the off-chance it's still available, 18 months after the original post.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Crap Catcher

if this is what you require, I have about 6 full sets!! Yours for £20 posted.

Attachments

• F650 GS screenshot.jpg
    F650 GS screenshot.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 177
I'll have one if available.

I can send the money bank transfer or Paypal, just let me know which you prefer.

Cheers,
Chris

I need one too so pl let me have your PP details.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom