Tft screen

JJH

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just noticed something on the cruise control. So you have control on at a slightly higher speed than allowed. Your riding along nicely and speed is comfirmed by green numbers on crude control. When you stop the numbers come up red. The last speed you requested from the system. That remains until you switch at the handle bar using the sliding switch. So when your stoped for speeding and you have been using the cruse controller your last speed is up in red. JJH

I posted above in the 750 section but I presume it’s for all tft screes? JJH

2 lessons there then - 1: don't use cruise control when speeding and 2: always turn it off as soon as you have finished with it. Useful to know though.

Agree with OldSteve.

And you can always press "up" and set a new speed when you "stopped speeding".

Yes I just highlighted it. It’s probably the last thing you’ll be thinking of when the car/bike behind you lights up it’s blues. You will be sitting there with the speed showing in red on your dash while your trying to convince Plod that butter wouldn’t melt in your mouth. 90? Exactly what I seen says he. JJH

Pretty sure that red figure vanishes when you turn the bike off, and won’t appear again when it’s turned back on .

Back
Top Bottom