Land Wanted

tuftywhite

getting away with it so far!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anybody know of any land for sale in Derbyshire that might be suitable for motorcycling.

The MCC has been bequeathed funds and wants to secure some land so as to continue the tradition of the trials in the area.

With the closing of green lanes in the area, it is becoming more difficult to run the Edinburgh Trial, so the club is looking to buy some land either in Derbyshire, Cornwall or Devon.

If anyone knows of any land that might be suitable, please contact the club secretary at: secretary@themotorcyclingclub.org.uk

Check out Edensfield just below Dronfield. Barlow Lees Lane. Used for trials all the time. Has been for sale recently, not sure if it still is available. :beerjug:

Have ridden around there many a time in me youth. Woodland ,stream and great on a trials bike. From memory a few acres. May even have some camping facilities.

Andrew :thumby

The TRF has talked about doing this in the past maybe worth contacting them for a possible joint venture.

Thanks TwoTone.

I believe that there is a good connection between the two organisations. :thumb2

I'll pass it on as an idea, just in case they haven't thought of it.

Back
Top Bottom