Triumph Rocket 3 exhausts

Big Si

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm having trouble registering at the UK Triumph R3 forum for some reason. I'm of the opinion that if something is made deliberately too difficult, I struggle to give a f**k and so have given the f**k up. ( Strangely enough the international forum (based in US I think) is easy to access)

Anyhoo, to augment the GSA I am looking at a Rocket Classic, and was wondering if the UK Gser Borg new anything about aftermarket exhausts for these? I have seen and heard the Dave Platt shorty's but would prefer a louder version, possibly slip on, looking similar to the OEM ones.

Any info, however tangential would be gratefully appreciated.........oh and I am holding my breath!!:D

If the bike you are looking at still has the catalyst fitted and you like the look of the OE cans, you could just fit a decat pipe :bounce1

Decat pipe and stock cans = Fruity :thumb

TORS with cat fitted = Fruity :thumb

Decat pipe and TORS fitted will make your ears bleed and turn your passive, bike friendly neighbours in to axe wielding homicidal maniacs :hack

If the bike you are looking at still has the catalyst fitted and you like the look of the OE cans, you could just fit a decat pipe :bounce1

Decat pipe and stock cans = Fruity :thumb

TORS with cat fitted = Fruity :thumb

Decat pipe and TORS fitted will make your ears bleed and turn your passive, bike friendly neighbours in to axe wielding homicidal maniacs :hack

Thanks for the reply Nice n' Fat, I can't find TORS exhausts anywhere these days tho' :blast

Well in that case then I would suggest you just do the decat bypass thing

It's a cheaper fix and still looks relatively stock :thumb

rocket 111

if you need tors plus performance link pipe for a roadster,look no more :augie

Back
Top Bottom