Thieving little scrotes

Yes Shaun they're OE fit on Husqvarna & Husaberg

If it's the standard arrow tip type indicator Emma wants I will have a check in my boxes of parts. I'm pretty sure they are the same as the SMT & 990 SMR

Emma … Which side of the bike is the broken indicator on ? Left front? Left rear? etc as they are handed

Thanks to everyone for their input on this. Turned out I was luckier than I thought with the damage done to the bike.
What I thought was a broken indicator, was actually the indicator working as intended. The end part had come away from the stem and while i thought it was broken, it just fitted back on by clipping back in to the stem.

Greatly relieved, as I couldn’t see any like them anywhere, but they just needed fitting back together all ikea-like.

Thanks again you guys.

“Is the indicator working?”

“Yes - no - yes - no - yes - no - yes” :D

Yes Shaun they're OE fit on Husqvarna & Husaberg

If it's the standard arrow tip type indicator Emma wants I will have a check in my boxes of parts. I'm pretty sure they are the same as the SMT & 990 SMR

Emma … Which side of the bike is the broken indicator on ? Left front? Left rear? etc as they are handed

I’ve got a new arrow tip left rear which is free to a good home. If there’s any spare old fashioned round ones I’ll buy them please.

Back
Top Bottom