Whats up with tenere.co.uk?

B Murr

Reaction score
I've tried to get on the site www.tenere.co.uk for last week or so but no joy. I get the home page but no further. Does anyone know whats happening, has it cracked up on technical side or is there something gone awry in the organising side of things?

Seem to remember a post on another forum / facebook that said it was closing... hope not to be honest

Turns out to be some script error on their site and the guy who runs that side of things is away on a trip. There aren't many on that site do not huge revenue I guess and it's run on a shoestring. At least it's only a temporary situation.

Are you thinking of getting one....or have you already got one?

Sent from a U11

Just got one recently. The tenere site is back up but seems to be just working as a read only mirror site, at least it's good to pore Over rebuilds etc.

......... The tenere site is back up but seems to be just working as a read only mirror site, at least it's good to pore Over rebuilds etc.

Just tried it and working fine now.

But according to Jenik they are having some technical issues on hosting, so using different site - https://www.truhlarstviklus.cz/forum/.................
but can still log on as normal.

Back
Top Bottom