any bmw experts in Cumbria?

Deleted account 210312001

Reaction score
Everyone!

I LOVE my GS, but it is due the 36k service and I could really do it myself. but wouldn't mind putting it into a garage to give it good look over and also clear the service warning light. as that is annoying. the only place I know of is Llyods at Carlisle I went to Penrith motorcycles ( my local ) he can do it but cant read if there is any fault codes and cant reset the service indicator! happy to travel across borders.

If not I'm originally from the north east and know of a place in my home town.

Thank you !!

i use lloyds BMW they have always been helpful and have had excellent service may not be the cheapest. don't know any independent BMW mechanics, the only one is down below Preston called RGM, he was very good

Thank you for that I’ll give them a call and see how much they are going to charge ! See if it’s worth the trip across to the north east ! Thanks for the advice !

Hi, Thought id let you know how I got on! and also im bored at work..... hour and half before I finish. I took the bike to mick kendricks at Roker in sunderland, I know its the north east but £20 to knock it off and I was over that way seeing family. nice chap, works on his own and used to work at Coopers.

just put it into bowker motorrad preston and have it done properly for peace of mind and while your here take a test ride

Back
Top Bottom