Suggested forum for Bonneville owner.

steveC

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have recently sold my R1200rt lc and bought a Triumph Bonneville (air cooled 2015yr)

I have looked at some of the forums for a Bonneville. Can members here suggested the best/most active sites for a Bonneville owner. I don't mind paying a subscription.

It looks like my affair with BMW has reached its end ( owned 7). My 69th birthday is in a few days time but I am determined to keep riding as long as I can safely do so.

Steve

Thanks for that link, I've just joined it.

Bought a s/h Bonneville T120 on Saturday so just joined.

Get the bike this week and will swap the panniers over as I suspect they're the wrong way round.

That’s a nice T120 Davel. Love the colour. I have a T120 Black. I’ve just swapped those panniers for the nylon ones.

I wanted a black one but seeing this and the extras fitted I just had to buy it.

October '19 with 900miles

I wanted a black one but seeing this and the extras fitted I just had to buy it.

October '19 with 900miles

Mines a Jan 2019 with about 2K on it now. Weather not helping.

Attachments

• 975079BC-C8C2-4B90-9C7A-DF21C31E57A9.jpg
    975079BC-C8C2-4B90-9C7A-DF21C31E57A9.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 307
She arrived today and now in her stable

That's lovely. Is it your only ride or did you keep the GSA in your pic? One of these is on my shortlist as I may have to downsize my current RT storage arrangements soon.

I was looking at Harleys and bought the GSA about two weeks ago.

Then I saw this at the weekend.

The plan was to tour again on the GSA this year with a couple of mates, one backed out so just leaving two of us.

The other guy has bought a very plush motorhome and suggested taking smaller bikes on a trailer through France & Spain, parking up at various places and having local ride outs from the motorhome.

The thought is to keep the Triumph and let the GSA go if we stop touring on the bigger bikes in the next year or so.

Otherwise I have two bikes :beerjug:

I never joined but this one is pretty active

https://www.triumphrat.net/

I use this site as well, mainly USA based but stil very good for info. I've had my T120 three years now, I've no recent photos. Since buying it I've put in progressive fork springs, IKON rear shocks, Alpina tubeless wheels, Remus silencers and most recently Hepco and Becker C bow legacy soft panniers.

I use this site as well, mainly USA based but stil very good for info. I've had my T120 three years now, I've no recent photos. Since buying it I've put in progressive fork springs, IKON rear shocks, Alpina tubeless wheels, Remus silencers and most recently Hepco and Becker C bow legacy soft panniers.

I put IKONs on mine too and Wilbers progressive fork springs, there’s a “How to” post on here somewhere

I traded mine for a Z900rs in March

Another + for triumphrat. I put TOGAs on my 2009 EFI and the farting & banging was intolerable. A known issue and the quick fix from the site cured it immediately. (Bung a marble in the AI tube and cable tie it shut :D)

Just finding the leg position rather cramped.

Does anyone know f you can get a higher seat or mesh cool cover - or lower the pegs at all please?

Don't want to spoil the handling.

Otherwise, really delighted with it...

Got her from Adamsons Weaverham - ten minutes from you...

Back
Top Bottom