Thread: Big Sky Riders - Adventure Motorcycle Tours travel training - Europe & Morocco

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Big Sky Riders - Adventure Motorcycle Tours travel training - Europe & Morocco

Fully supported tours in Europe & Morocco with help and advice for all those that seek it.

Not everyone has either the time or the inclination to quit their job and ride around the world for 6 years. That doesn't mean you can't experience the Adventure that your Adventure bike was designed for, is begging for...

Let us take the strain, arrange the logistics and support so you can get the maximum riding time out of your holiday, safe in the knowledge that you'll be home on-time to resume your commitments to family, work etc.

In 2018, with 7 years experience of leading motorcycle tours in India & Nepal and a 6.5yr RTW motorcycle journey under my belt, I founded the tour operator Big Sky Riders Ltd.

Having taken many riders with no previous dirt road experience through the often challenging terrain of northern Himachal Pradesh and Ladakh, I decided to bring the same level of support and guidance to the Adventure Rider community and share my knowledge and experience.

We currently offer tours with 3 riding levels to cater for everyone on bikes big and small.

Fully insured in accordance with 'The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements 2018'

See our wesite for full details - https://www.bigskyriders.com/
    'Unleash your Adventure Bike'

Good luck with your venture. There's always busy folk on here asking about pre-planned trips.

Atlas Eight Tour

Atlas Eight

- Squeezing an extraordinary amount into 2-weeks, this is what your big-bore Adventure bike was built for.

A 15-day, Level II adventure starting and finishing in southern Spain with 12-nights in Morocco.

602 miles of dirt out of a total distance of 2225 miles.

2 nights bivouac - mountain & desert

Suitable for larger single-cylinder and all multi-cylinder Adventure bikes.

Who's it for?

If you're comfortable on the dirt with your big Adventure bike then this is for you!

Full details - https://www.bigskyriders.com/product/atlas-eight/

Raid MedLantic Tour

Raid MedLantic

- Short of entering a rally, there's nothing that comes close to this adventure. Old Dakar pistes, sand, gravel, grit, rock slab. fesh-fesh, dry lake beds etc.

A 16-day, Level III adventure starting and finishing in southern Spain, with 13-nights in Morocco.

1072 miles of dirt out of a total of 2162 miles. - 50% dirt

5 nights bivouac.

Best suited to single-cylinder Adventure bikes unless you're a sand god!

Includes return bike transportation to/from UK.

Who's it for?

Regular trail riders with a sense of adventure.

Full details - https://www.bigskyriders.com/product/raid-medlantic/

UK to Morocco Tour

UK to Morocco

- It's not everyday you ride your bike to Africa...

A 19-day, Level I adventure starting and finishing in Portsmouth, UK.

2 nights aboard the ferry to/from Spain | 6-nights in Spain | 10-nights in Morocco.

212 miles of dirt (Morocco) out of a total of 3322 miles (1753 miles in Morocco).

Suitable for multi-cylinder Adventure bikes.

Who's it for?

Suitable for those with little or no dirt road experience, and/or those with little or no experience of foreign travel. Of course, you might just fancy the itinerary, riding the length of Spain is a fabulous trip in itself.

Full details - https://www.bigskyriders.com/product/uk-to-morocco/

Quote Originally Posted by Davey B View Post
    Good luck with your venture. There's always busy folk on here asking about pre-planned trips.
    Thanks Davey!

Great to see another choice of providers, who is clearly differentiating between abilities.

good luck

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tractors are go View Post
    Great to see another choice of providers, who is clearly differentiating between abilities.

good luck

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks Tractors ...

I've ridden with a lot of riders of differing abilities. Everyone wants to fit in and have a great time without feeling either out of their depth and under pressure or bored and frustrated. I like to think we've got that covered.

Good luck with it all

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto View Post
    Good luck with it all
    Thanks Roberto

It's great to be received with such positive comments.