Pannier wrapping - Durham

Tom.gsa

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,

I’m looking for recommendations for places to get my panniers and top box wrapped in Durham/ Tyne and Wear area? What prices are people paying to have this done?

Thanks in advance :thumb2

A little off the point but if you're prepared to give it a go yourself have a look at Humvee Graphics. I wrapped my top box and panniers in black with their product to disguise the oxidation which seems to be unavoidable on BMW aluminium. I found it quick and straightforward to do (good demo videos available) and long lasting - been on for a couple of years and still as good as new. If I recall correctly the total cost was around £120. Recommended by a number of posters on here and I endorse that recommendation

A little off the point but if you're prepared to give it a go yourself have a look at Humvee Graphics. I wrapped my top box and panniers in black with their product to disguise the oxidation which seems to be unavoidable on BMW aluminium. I found it quick and straightforward to do (good demo videos available) and long lasting - been on for a couple of years and still as good as new. If I recall correctly the total cost was around £120. Recommended by a number of posters on here and I endorse that recommendation
I went down this route too.Really easy to do if you take your time,good luck.

Same here! Humvee were really helpful and if you follow the simple instructions it’s less than an hour per box and fun too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom