East Mids. Breakfast Meet: Forest Corner Cafe, Ollerton. SUNDAY 3rd March ~

David Nimrod

Reality you can rely on...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This will be the first of our new Sunday Breakfast meet-ups.

Hopefully riders that are busy on Saturdays will be there:thumb2

Forest Corner Cafe (The Green Hut)

Excellent food & great atmosphere

A616, just off Ollerton Roundabout.
New Ollerton, Notts. NG22 9DR

SUNDAY 3rd March

Any time from 09-00hrs...

See y'all there!:bounce1

Thanks for sorting a Sunday meet!!!!

Sod’s law.... the first Sunday meet.... am actually taking the Mrs to see a show in London on that date!!!

Just my luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes please..my local :thumby:

I'll make the effort. I can go on to my fishing club lake at Sutton after brecky!

Is this the one just opposite one of the Clumber Park entrances? I think I went past it on way home from fishing the other day. I came off a roundabout that goes over the A1 and there is a cafe set back in a square cut into the woods, not far from a big Indian restraunt that is painted dark red, it is a bit further on (Muthu?). The Rat Nav will sort me out, but it still helps to have a mental picture as well. I shall have my fly rod with me and be heading off for a spot of fluff chucking afterwards. It is about 70 miles to there for me.

Is this the one just opposite one of the Clumber Park entrances? I think I went past it on way home from fishing the other day. I came off a roundabout that goes over the A1 and there is a cafe set back in a square cut into the woods, not far from a big Indian restraunt that is painted dark red, it is a bit further on (Muthu?). The Rat Nav will sort me out, but it still helps to have a mental picture as well. I shall have my fly rod with me and be heading off for a spot of fluff chucking afterwards. It is about 70 miles to there for me.

No the cafe is further south just up from Ollerton roundabout on the A616 Worksop Road that leads to Budby.

Where you have described is on A614 Blyth Road about 6 miles from Ollerton roundabout.

No the cafe is further south just up from Ollerton roundabout on the A616 Worksop Road that leads to Budby.

Where you have described is on A614 Blyth Road about 6 miles from Ollerton roundabout.

OK thanks - I don't know the other one then.... new ground to cover!

Map to help.

56a61d0ec51edf09e7a1a4304f0908b6.jpg

041ae6a6d4c8db4e5f85abf66c3e90c1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom