Big Sky Riders - Adventure Motorcycle Tours travel training - Europe & Morocco

Big Sky Riders

Reaction score
Not sure if the following post is 'legal' here but having read some of the other posts/threads here in 'Open Invite Trips' I'm gonna stick my neck out and openly invite everyone to join in!

As well as serving the tea at Bakerman's Great Christmas Escape, I managed to launch a new venture...

Fully supported tours in Europe & Morocco with help and advice for all those that seek it.

Not everyone has either the time or the inclination to quit their job and ride around the world for 6 years. That doesn't mean you can't experience the Adventure that your Adventure bike was designed for, is begging for...

Let us take the strain, arrange the logistics and support so you can get the maximum riding time out of your holiday, safe in the knowledge that you'll be home on-time to resume your commitments to family, work etc.

i-Z855Pkq-L.jpg

In 2018, with 7 years experience of leading motorcycle tours in India & Nepal and a 6.5yr RTW motorcycle journey under my belt, I founded the tour operator Big Sky Riders Ltd.

Having taken many riders with no previous dirt road experience through the often challenging terrain of northern Himachal Pradesh and Ladakh, I decided to bring the same level of support and guidance to the Adventure Rider community and share my knowledge and experience.

We currently offer tours with 3 riding levels to cater for everyone on bikes big and small.

Fully insured in accordance with 'The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements 2018'

See our wesite for full details - https://www.bigskyriders.com/

or for a quick overview of our tours, our UKGS'er Vendor Listing - http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/500112-Big-Sky-Riders-Adventure-Motorcycle-Tours-travel-training-Europe-amp-Morocco

Atlas Eight

i-9bG4zwN-L.jpg

Raid MedLantic

i-6DkzvRv-L.jpg

UK to Morocco

i-5M8TF27-L.jpg

We even answer the phone! 07462 729774

Back
Top Bottom