Eazy Rizer Bike lift

Big Si

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I picked up one of these from the manufacturer today, as I was going through Tamworth. I had it assembled under an hour which included a cuppa tea!
Brilliant bit of kit, very secure, access all round and underneath. Operated with a drill! I also like the fact that you can raise the bike up the max height and padlock it in the air .....excellent burglar deterrent :thumb

BTW, it's a stock photo, so not my bike or workshop, mores the pity:(

Attachments

• BBL-Big-Blue-6.jpg
    BBL-Big-Blue-6.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 981
I have to sat that looks the muts nuts. I don't have room for a full platform lift and that is a good compromise for the space I have available :thumby:

They are bloody marvellous, sold mine on here a couple of years ago and bought a full table, wish I had kept hold of the big blue

A good bit of kit.

GPF7K86.jpg

I've got a Big Red, the smaller brother, but it copes with my HD admirably and stores away to almost nothing. The company are also good to deal with, mine was second hand and missing a bit I needed which they sent foc.

I've had one for 6 years now. But I haven't bought the necessary accessory to lift my RT yet. I used it previously for my Harley.

Another big Blue user here, great bit of kit.

Also included when I got it were all these lifting attachments and brackets, haven't got a clue what they would fit.

Attachments

• P2250003.jpg
    P2250003.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 757
  • fullsizeoutput_101.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_101.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 684
  • fullsizeoutput_104.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_104.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 671
I'm looking at getting one - do they really supply it with all those attachments??

If you call and tell them what bike you intend using it on they'll configure a set of brackets to suit; e.g for a HD you get a transmission support then two arms that proffer 'U' bolts up to the rider footpegs, very stable in use.

Well I’ve managed to get myself a big blue, it comes with a builders bucket of mounts,bolts,nuts etc.

Anyone got any pictures of their gs/gsa mounted on their big blue. I want to make sure I’m using the rights bits in the right places.

Mine is a 2010 gsa

Thanks in advance for your help

Back
Top Bottom