AT 1100 For 2020?

£17,350 for a HATAS TFT ESA

Fookin 'ell.

I'm out.... :D

https://youtu.be/9SN68DnxY98

Just seen these prices posted on Dobles website.

Might keep mine after all !!

They’re certainly dreaming. Seeing as they had to do such a ridiculous deal on the last one, as they weren’t selling, they’re setting themselves up for a big fall with those prices.

Cracking bikes though, just not £17k cracking.

They’re certainly dreaming. Seeing as they had to do such a ridiculous deal on the last one, as they weren’t selling, they’re setting themselves up for a big fall with those prices.

Cracking bikes though, just not £17k cracking.

They really are dreaming with those prices.

(The 'they' was actually just one UK dealer (a few others matched his price))

There must be some decent deals on the outgoing sport now!! "I'm looking"

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

They really are dreaming with those prices.

(The 'they' was actually just one UK dealer (a few others matched his price))

I actually really enjoy riding my HAT, but each time I jump back on the GSA I immediately think "yeah, this is why this bike costs so much"...

.... Then I jump back on the HAT and it's still a good bike, but it's not a GSA.

Would I pay £17,000 for one.... hmmm, that's a hard price to justify. Probably not to be honest, I'd pick the R1250 instead for it's Telelever, Paralever, Power, Wind Protection, Electronics.

Pricing is way to much on new bikes anyways, I'll not be going down that route over £20k

Just not worth it. A bikes a bike.

Would I pay £17,000 for one.... hmmm, that's a hard price to justify. Probably not to be honest, I'd pick the R1250 instead for it's Telelever, Paralever, Power, Wind Protection, Electronics.

And then not be able to put fuel in the fucking thing due to the marvellous keyless fuck up afflicting bikes !

Just called local dealer....says he may get a demo by mid/late October. Bikes for sale by end of November.....after the NECC show. Thinking about changing my 2016 GSA TE but probably not at those prices.

And then not be able to put fuel in the fucking thing due to the marvellous keyless fuck up afflicting bikes !

Yeah, that's a BETA Test temporary thing...

We did warn everybody NOT to buy the R1250 for at least 18 months..... until BMW had sorted it out.....

i would want AS with electronic suspension (not DCT)
stick with my 1250GS HP colours for £15.5k thanks

Looking at Honda's website here it appears we only get the regular Africa Twin and the Adventure Sports ES, both with either transmission. Add $800 for DCT, so $18,000 for the loaded DCT.
Africa Twin $14,400 manual
Adventure Sports $17,200 manual

I'm torn choosing which one I'd buy. I don't care for the appearance of the ATAS with it's busy paint job and fairing bars, complicated suspension, additional 29 pounds, nor it's price. OTOH I really like its tubeless wheels, 6+ gallon tank, adjustable wind screen, rear rack, heated grips, acc socket, and larger pegs. What I want is the one we don't get, the Adventure Sports w/o electronic suspension.

It likely is, same leg room and seat height as regular AT now.

I'm sure they'd get better sales/happier owners if they did base models with a variety of additions you can select individually or in packs. It works for BMW who hardly ever sell a base model, nearly everyone specs it to some degree.
Yes, it would mean a longer wait for a bike delivery but the flip side is that they'd have fewer dealerships with large stocks of unsold ATs that they then start to discount...annoying existing owners.

Back
Top Bottom