Ever wanted to be in a short film on your GS?

Thanks to all of you have have expressed interest in this event. I've found an overseas event happy for me to join, which will aid the creation of the video.

I'll post the results here later this year once I'm back.

Thanks to all of you have have expressed interest in this event. I've found an overseas event happy for me to join, which will aid the creation of the video.

I'll post the results here later this year once I'm back.

Don't call us we'll call you:D

Thanks for that Mr fecking Weinstein, personally I hope they fecking blow you out;)

Oh and I want my tshirt off snaps back thank you very much.

Regards

#metoo

Where is this event? I’m desperate to get into movies. I’ll even buy a gs. Or come on my rt just to show how versatile I am. JJH

Yes, it got waaaay too difficult to do in the UK, so I’m on an overseas trip now and grabbing some video as we go. Apologies if you were hoping to join, but TBH I was getting so much grief trying to offer folk a fun and FREE weekend - I gave up and found a different way to do it. Cheers, safe riding!

JJH thanks for the interest and the offer of your ‘versatile RT’ (👍👍) but this idea got canned a few weeks ago ‘cause it seemed to be generating way too much aggro. So I’ve snapped up the chance to join an overseas team and will get it done along the way. Cheers, ride safe

Hi JohnnyBoxer,

Just to clarify, this weekend is not a BMW marketing thing at all.

I’m a long-term GS owner and experienced ‘adventure’ traveller, putting together a video about adventure motorcycling and I need a few other likeminded people to join in to make the video storyline work.

My request for GS riders on this site is entirely due to the assumption (always dangerous - I know!) about what members all ride in the Club. My interest in having both sexes in the video is based on the fact I’ve met some awesome lady riders while travelling over the years and I’d like to promote the idea to other ladies too - I have 2 daughters, both converts to the ‘cause’.

Part of the weekend activities for me and anyone who is interested, will include the review of an Adventure Motorcycle Packing system, I have done such testing before for other products. Please note the packing system is not available for sale, it is at an early ‘prototype’ stage (built around the Touratech panniers for now) and is asking for feedback, which is where the funds to offer cover for basic (fuel) costs and provide refreshments comes from and I’m happy to share that with anyone else who is able to attend.

I’m hoping that all who can attend have a fun weekend and enjoy the video when produced. A copy will be made available to all participants and it is NOT being sold as a product in its own right.

Hope that clarifies some of the background of the offer to other Club members? Happy to take other any other questions?

Thanks

Does it have to be a GS or can it be any other adventure bike with any other make of panniers? I seem to get the idea that you want a 1200/1250 GS upfront and it must have TT panniers. Why does this matter? Do BMW or TT pay you for it?

Sorry about the sad reaction to your generous offer - you have a PM :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom