Covert listening device advice

brianmaslen

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience of listening devices. I need to place a small self powered recording listening device in a relatives property as they say a neighbour has been coming into their house and making rude comments. They don’t have any Pc or wi fi and it needs to be voice activated. Can anyone advise please?

You could get a cheap dashcam, with a power adapter that they can just power on before opening the door? Or even leave running. That way, you get image too...

Why don't they tell the neighbour to fcuk off.

There are many things available most require Wifi

Our private investigator has some cool stuff from clocks with cameras and mic to ( my Fave) a I phone power plug and cable that records and uploads

Thanks for the info all, basically our relative doesn’t want us to discuss it with them as they’ve been neighbours for years. We’re not 100% certain this is happening at all so we thought a simple self powered device that we can listen to once a week when we visit would give any proof. Ideally if they had Wi Fi then we could easily install a camera that we could remotely interrogate, however that’s not going to happen.

Be aware covertly recording conversations can be classed as an invasion of privacy

Put up "small" signs that Video / Audio equipment records in this property

Thats how my company gets away with 4 way cameras on the vans

Be aware covertly recording conversations can be classed as an invasion of privacy

Put up "small" signs that Video / Audio equipment records in this property

Thats how my company gets away with 4 way cameras on the vans

I dont think that is an issue within ones home

Back
Top Bottom