FREE ENTRY for adventure bikers at the Adventure Overland ‘Spring’ Show

twowheeltrekkers

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
FREE ENTRY for adventure bikers at the Adventure Overland ‘Spring’ Show!

How? … why? … read on! Following seven years of holding the popular Adventure Overland ‘Late Summer’ Show in September at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse, Warwickshire CV37 9SE England, last year we bowed to public demand and held for the first time ever a ‘Spring’ edition too. It was so well received that a second Spring show is due to take place weekend of 27-28 April 2019.
The only problem was, although the 4x4 community got to hear about the Spring show, it wasn’t well publicised within the two-wheel community. This was unfair to the bike traders who were there, so to rectify the issue and make certain there are plenty of bikers attending this time around, the organisers are offering unlimited free admission AND camping to owners of Adventure Bikes! Arrive on your steed (any type of bike – adventure or otherwise), the rider and pillion passenger go free; simple!

Moreover, an “Adventure Bike Zone” has been created with grass camping and tarmac to accommodate any heavy machines. To claim free passes, simply email myself Tom McGuigan via CONTACT within the menu of the event website – www.adventure-overland-show.com

We will have the Adventure Bike Shop display trailer at the show, wew ill be taking Klim clothing and helmets, some Revit clothing, Forma Boots, possibly Alpine Stars boots as well plus Sena Intercoms, Moto Skiveez, Rox Risers and a few other products

:beerjug:

More than a few! Can't tell exactly how many from UKGSER, but getting on for 250 bikers booked in so far ... and we still have almost 8 weeks to go.
Live music + catering (good grub) up to midnight on Friday and Staurday evenings - feel like a party comin' on!!! :beerjug:

http://www.adventure-overland-show.com

Just thought - does anyone have a UKGSer banner they could bring with them? Would be good to have members all camp together.

We will be there! Great idea to pull in the bikes and a lovely gesture as well, really looking forward to it

Just thought - does anyone have a UKGSer banner they could bring with them? Would be good to have members all camp together.

A banner you say? Like a club banner? Oh. dear, UKGSER's don't like to think of it as a "club" as in, Were not a feckin'club! :blast :D

Regarding fire-pits ...

Yes they are allowed, providing they are raised (on on stone) so don't burn the grass.

As we’re now into April, just a quick reminder that for the forthcoming Adventure Overland 'Spring' Show at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse CV37 9SE England 27-28 April 2019, owners of adventure bikes (and pillion if relevant) qualify for free camping/admission.

Popular writers such as Duncan Gough and Zoe Cano will be book signing in the Travel Author's Zone, plus traders like the Adventure Bike Shop and TravelDri Plus will be on hand to accept your hard-earned!

250+ bikers have already pre-booked, so it's going to be a cracker.

TO BOOK: Simply go to www.ticketsource.co.uk/adventureoverlandshow and follow the link to the 2-Wheel Camping section of the Spring event.

See you soon!

Nearly forgot -

I mentioned previously about somebody bringing a banner or sign for the group. If none exists them simply scribble on a piece of cardboard UKGSer so other members can find you ... that's if you want to be found of course!!! :D

Only a few days to go,
I was supposed to be going with 5 others who have booked and have now decided not to go, I'm planning on getting there anyway on Friday late afternoon. 06 GSA with heavily stickered panniers. Looking forward to meeting up with you all.

I was supposed to be going with 4 or 5 others but ended up as Billy Nomates. Storm Hannah put many people off. Not a bad weekend though...
6eaa7dd032fd1e2c2c407924315bf200.jpg
012468e4180e47c8c513431933f3e9b8.jpg
b7fdf7bf9b8d9dd66de583e4236a1fcf.jpg
9def8a560e0ff206a969f269035cae9e.jpg

The Stormy weather did put a lot of people off but after a very windy Friday night I was surprised how many tents and gazebos were still standing, glad we had the display trailer, much better in the wind !

Back
Top Bottom