BETTER BATHROOMS

Who will be the first to throw in the towel ?

Has anyone given any consideration to the fact that many innocent people will have lost their jobs because of this including potentially the author of the OP. It’s never a nice feeling to suddenly find yourself unemployed!

Has anyone given any consideration to the fact that many innocent people will have lost their jobs because of this including potentially the author of the OP. It’s never a nice feeling to suddenly find yourself unemployed!

You missunderstand the cunning mind of the UKGSer... The OP, originaly deflated and most likely not in the best frame of mind to move forward will eventually crack a smile due to the relentless efforts of #teamukgser and I predict will land a new job because his new employer will see him to be a very resilient and not a bitter chap.

Written while dropping the kids of at the pool!

To put a lid on it, would you recommend one of the new ‘soft close’ type of a good old reliable, drop and bang?

Soapfully, someone will come clean over the matter.

Soapfully, someone will come clean over the matter.

....just for a moment I thought I had you on a typo, but realised hoap is spelt hope

I thought the North had softwater but given the scale of opinion on this thread I might be wrong and it could Calgon and on for a while yet

I've had enough of all this soapredictable play on words, so I'm throwing the towel in.

I hope there's still some toilet seats available, else the investigators will have nothing to go on.

I hope there's still some toilet seats available, else the investigators will have nothing to go on.

Oh no !:blast not another shitty pun! I've really had enough of this, it's left me totally drained , so I'm going to wash my hands of this thread and throw the towel in.

...apparently the firm was selling Swedish gear and had been throwing packaging down the sewer - aside from the debt they've left a giant Husaberg to be cleared.

Feelings seem to be running hot and cold over this matter.

This shower of crappy puns that we’ve tapped into needs screening, or maybe the curtain pulling on the whole thing.

We should brush up and get it down on paper before the Mods mirror what happened in Att’s thread.

Back
Top Bottom