26th May to 3rd June Spain trip.

RSiconic

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have planned a trip to Spain late May and early June. Leave UK from Plymouth Sun 26th. Monday 27th Riding Santander to Leon. Day 2 Leon to Merida. Day 3 to Granada via Cordobe. Day 4 Granada to somewhere near Elche. Day 5 to Huenca. Day 6 to Andorra. Day 7 to Pamplona. Day 8 back to the ferry.

Anyone out there at the same times ? Maybe meet up at night or ride together etc ?

Four of us going in that direction around the same time, 24th may Friday night to France on the train, staying in abbeville. 3 to 4 days riding down through France to the Pyrenees, 3 to 4 days from the Pyrenees to the picos, Saturday night santander to Portsmouth ferry home,
We will be taking tents and camping where possible, not really going to tie in with your plans though.

Hi

Have you booked the ferry yet as if not I have a Brittany Ferries Voyager membership which gets me 30% off the actual ferry cost and £8.35 towards the breakfast each (providing a cabin is booked). Alternately I can get 10% off the ferry cost for family and friends. The larger discount is only available when I travel with others. I could do with a ride out if you are interested.

Derek

Derek I have already booked and now paid in full. I have altered the route ever so slightly but happy to discuss with you if you fancy joining in. My email is uktrucks@msn.com and number is 07950 292530

Allan

Back
Top Bottom