Which motorcycle ramp

I have the Probike electric lift recessed into the garage floor. Rated for 750Kg.

If you're close to Llandod, you're welcome to take a look and try.

I have the Probike electric lift recessed into the garage floor. Rated for 750Kg.

If you're close to Llandod, you're welcome to take a look and try.

It will have to go on the top of the floor I'm afraid as I have just newly concreted the floor. I want a platform ideally and not something you bolt the bike to. Got plenty of space and never put the car in there.
Cheers

They do a floor mounted one as well. Platform's around 2.2m x .8m and I think the mechanicals and controls are the same as mine if you wanted to see an example.

Attachments

• IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 248
I've got the Clarke (450kg capacity) lift. I don't think they do an electric one but they do an air-operated one. To be honest it's so easy to operate just using the foot pedal that I would settle for that.

I'm also in Llandod if you wanted to have a look to check it out. I've used it for a GSA TC, a K13S and it's got my Pan on it at the moment and handles that easily.

Mucky helmet - that's the tidiest garage in the world! I'm guessing you'd just finished installing the ramp.

I've just bought this and for the money I can't complain, lifts well and seems well put together
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Hydr...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I have a similar Clarke one and while its fine for the 10r, CRF, etc - its is pushing it with the 14 on there.
I won't use if for the GS other than to park it on there - even then you have to be careful as its inclined to tip forwards when bottomed out due to the weight being far forward.
If you look at the ones BMW use in the workshop the base is as fully large as the platform - anything else with the weight the GS's and similar are is a massive risk.

Back
Top Bottom