East Mids. Breakfast Meet: Saturday 6th April: The Bison Farm, Nether Broughton ~

Is this the Bouverie Lodge B&B?
I could do with a decent run on my little CRF to test the many farkles I have nailed to it before I take it on a major trip later this month.

I hope they’ve finished the extension- there’ll be 4 of us :fnikefork

Alarm set and scenic route punched into satnav. Looking forward to it. I will be popping in early on as I have to be back home to watch the Canaries stuff QPR at 12.30.

Will be late due to dog training. If I’m too late I will just swing by Mike’s. My pal Steve will be there on his newly refurbished RS, I doubt you will see a better one.

Alarm set and scenic route punched into satnav. Looking forward to it. I will be popping in early on as I have to be back home to watch the Canaries stuff QPR at 12.30.

Looking forward to seeing your crf - oh and looking forward to QPR being stuffed.

Working unfortunately, scissor sharpening for salons in Ashbourne. I have to take the work when I can get it. Then on Sunday I am down to Swansea for the day, I have a motorbike to photograph for BSH. Maybe next month.

Working unfortunately, scissor sharpening for salons in Ashbourne. I have to take the work when I can get it. Then on Sunday I am down to Swansea for the day, I have a motorbike to photograph for BSH. Maybe next month.

That’s a shame,
You could have donned your big game hunting kit and gunned some bison down whilst riding side-saddle,yeeeha:D

Top meet. Plenty of folk there, plus new people too.

Good to see everyone. :thumb2

Forgot to say, thank you to Andres for my present. I'm now a member of the Tufty Club! :thumb2

Enjoyable morning; a good ride down;(and back) good breakie; and some good people and motors.:thumb2: A special thanks to Rob for having the patience to help me out with my food ordering; had to check my ears were switched on.:D

Enjoyable morning; a good ride down; good breakie; and some good people and motors. Was smitten with Anders cheeky little number.

Feck, was that you I was talking to and getting all confused about the Bultaco???? I'm such a cnut sometimes, it's only just dawned on me that was you :D Sorry, that was way rude of me :beerjug:

Andres

Back
Top Bottom