East Mids. Breakfast Meet: Saturday 6th April: The Bison Farm, Nether Broughton ~

Feck, was that you I was talking to and getting all confused about the Bultaco???? I'm such a cnut sometimes, it's only just dawned on me that was you :D Sorry, that was way rude of me :beerjug:

Andres

Dont beat yer sen up Anders; i'am not the sharpest of listeners; or the smartest of talkers; but i try;:D. Trying to load a picture i took of your smashing we beastie ; but can i fuckers get it to load.:beerjug:

What a great MZ...

de42b30541c90af09e07148ff55c4b57.jpg

46d5e583da674794b7ee474cd567307e.jpg

ee731f08544fdccdc197b3bc769a69f7.jpg

Really impressed with the extension, made for a very relaxed breakfast. Lovely views and a garden in the summer :). Our 2 friends enjoyed it and will come again :thumby:
Nice bimble after - that part of Leicestershire is lovely.

What a great MZ...

de42b30541c90af09e07148ff55c4b57.jpg

Did anybody find a white bicycle pump (clipped under the tank in the picture above)?

Having lost an engine mount bolt on the way to breakfast my little pump went AWOL on the way to Mike's/home. Last time I was out on her the silencer flew off :D

Top tip; get shares in Loctite, I'm about to go shopping...............

Andres

Did anybody find a white bicycle pump (clipped under the tank in the picture above)?

Having lost an engine mount bolt on the way to breakfast my little pump went AWOL on the way to Mike's/home. Last time I was out on her the silencer flew off :D

Top tip; get shares in Loctite, I'm about to go shopping...............

Andres

That's a bummer Andres; hope it was'nt an MZ embossed one or summat; it's a poular place for the pump. Used to see one of these in Wilf Greens window every time i went past. Just slavering over this one in this months Classic Bike mag :drool;

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190406-210757.jpg
    Screenshot_20190406-210757.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 69
That's a bummer Andres; hope it was'nt an MZ embossed one or summat; it's a poular place for the pump. Used to see one of these in Wilf Greens window every time i went past. Just slavering over this one in this months Classic Bike mag :drool;

Ha ha, no, just a cheapo thing that happened to fit ~ just ordered a new one on eBay for £3.50 :D

Check out the exhaust on the MZ, that's bonkers! :eek:

Andres

Back
Top Bottom