Alternative V cradle and lead.

Tommy Gunn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Morning Comrades,
I have a Nav V on my GSA, some time ago I bought a cradle and wiring to allow me to use it on my WR. I'd now like to do thesame on my Burgman but I'll be beggared if I can find out what it was I bought and where I bought it.
I don't need the 4 buttons on the side of the cradle but I'm not necessarily averse to them being there.
Does anyone one have any ideas what I need to look for on Google to get what I need please?
Thanx in advance. :thumb

I used a Garmin 660 cradle and wired direct to the battery when I switched from a GS to a KTM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Any Garmin mount for the later addition devices (660 onwards) will do. Similarly the power lead. You can buy them on eBay or from Garmin or secondhand here.

Morning Comrades,
I have a Nav V on my GSA, some time ago I bought a cradle and wiring to allow me to use it on my WR. I'd now like to do thesame on my Burgman but I'll be beggared if I can find out what it was I bought and where I bought it.
I don't need the 4 buttons on the side of the cradle but I'm not necessarily averse to them being there.
Does anyone one have any ideas what I need to look for on Google to get what I need please?
Thanx in advance. :thumb

I have a 660 mount which I don't use now, it has all the intercom extra wires on it though, which is why I bought another 4 button cradle for my other bikes instead, yours for 35 quid posted if you want it, (ps I think it's possible to remove the unwanted wiring)

Back
Top Bottom