Ingliston Bike Show Weekend

:blast Get a grip min! For a proper clarty bike, see my auld GS on the EDAM stand! Nae touchin' mind! :D

DOH ! :blast - I looked at that bike but didn't realise it was yours :nenau.

I still have a hankering for a Multistrada, but at that price a KTM or 'Super-Ten' would probably do just as well.

Keeping the old 1150 GSA though :thumb.

Bought lots of workshop consumables and got another dose of inspiration from the 'Classic' hall.

Bob.

I went, was the usual arrangements.
I go to support on basis, don't use it will not happen.
My expectations are not high and therefore not disappointed per se.
I hanker for when it was a much bigger event and with more going on outside.
TBH it would be much better to hold a month later, like they did last year, due to the weather postponement.

Anyway got what I needed from the IAM stall.
Wet dreams about the Ducati V4R.
Liked the CCM Spitfire bikes, although a tad expensive for me.
Never been at an event where I could have had my glasses polished so many times.
Once a year, my pilgrimage is done.

It was better when they had the proper stunt shows there but it is at least 8 or 10 weeks early , the outside events were always getting cancelled due to heavy rain/snow or gales , should be held on one of the May bank Holiday weekends

DOH ! :blast - I looked at that bike but didn't realise it was yours :nenau.

I still have a hankering for a Multistrada, but at that price a KTM or 'Super-Ten' would probably do just as well.

Keeping the old 1150 GSA though :thumb.

Bought lots of workshop consumables and got another dose of inspiration from the 'Classic' hall.

Bob.

Missed you Bob. I was only there this pm. Bit parky on the by pass coming home mind!

Back
Top Bottom