Go Pro mounting

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,Any tips on best place to mount my go pro on the front of my gs adventure please,Also what mount i might need to buy.

Loads of options on google search but take a look on Nippy Normans too. A mount that attaches to front of bike above light that is rock solid. You can also find the same mount via www.aliexpress.com as a cheaper eastern alternative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loads of options on google search but take a look on Nippy Normans too. A mount that attaches to front of bike above light that is rock solid. You can also find the same mount via www.aliexpress.com as a cheaper eastern alternative.

Thats great thanks pal

Look into using RAM mounts for your GoPro - they make changing orientation dead easy compared to the usual GoPro links which adjust in one plane each.. I've used them mounted to the crash bars, handle bars and panniers, all to great effect...

Why not just play about, getting the angles and shots your directorial dreams demand? It’s you that’ll be watching them (hopefully) not us.

iv mine on a swivel on the RHS crash bar.can reach down and turn it to where u want on the fly

As someone who has had both I can say that the two I've had are not the same - the Guard Concept one was better finished (radiused edges) and the screws that locate the mount block that the GoPro is fitted too never came loose. The cheapo alternative came loose in a few hours of use and needed to be loctited to secure the fitting.

If that doesn't solve it long term I'll buy another from NN.

The alloy case for protection is the same one I use, nice solid protection, and also I use the guard concept to hold it above the headlight, it is all nice and solid, and as stated you can get the guard concept from Nippys also, and as stated the chinese knockoff is not as well finished, but will do the job also.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SHOOT-Alum...52377942&sr=8-16&keywords=go+pro+6+alloy+case

https://www.wunderlich.de/shop/en/camrack-r-1200-1250-gs-adv-44600-002-1.html

I have ordered the wunderlich go pro mount that goes above the headlight.I like the aluminium alloy case:thumb

Back
Top Bottom