Final event

Status
Not open for further replies.

sutcliffe995

Reaction score
Well, as a finale to the most unfortunate s### storm created by my recent sale of the very nice Triumph, my investigation reached its conclusion. This conclusion declared itself following a very concerned Lee Costello, the excellent and reliable courier that I have always used without issue. He had received a text from Nick Marshall claiming his reputation would be ruined by his actions with the Triumph. Very confused, Lee immediately phoned him. Throughout their conversation, Lee reminded Nick that Nick had exclaimed how utterly delighted he was with the Triumph. They examined the bike very carefully together over the following half hour. Lee showed him any obvious faults, in this case the panniers and petrol cap, to which Nick replied that he knew about this, as I had detailed via puctures and phonecalls ALL the non-immaculate areas. Thus he was delighted with it! Over 24 hours later, other damage was declared.. Three seperate times I attempted to PM these new details to PaulG- see copy image 1. But, despite PaulG insisting to me he does accept PMs, I repeatedly get the message shown in attachment 2.
Despite the appalling way that I have been treated by Nick Marshall and PaulG, I still await an appology.
Thank you to everyone for the many, many messages of support. Feel free to make contact anytime for a chat, a Rolex, or a great cheap bike. I am also now happily involved with another form.
Alistair (sutcliffe995).

Attachments

• 496F5DAB-B94C-4A86-AB66-A638E03F6BC2.jpg
    496F5DAB-B94C-4A86-AB66-A638E03F6BC2.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 302
  • C88071F8-372B-4395-A76B-DDB62C40080D.jpg
    C88071F8-372B-4395-A76B-DDB62C40080D.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 306
Rather than receive everyone’s opinion on this final, closing event, I shall simply leave it there, and know that my reputation remains fully intact, despite the public lies being spread by a person who wanted to try, and failed, to ruin it.
Alistair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom