2020 Updates?

different Brakes ??? :D

Yes, buying one of the last uncontrolled bikes will very likely see out my biking days, but I feel sorry for younger people. :mad:

The last articles I saw referenced only cars, vans and lorries. No mention of bikes but even if there was there is a nod towards being able to override the technology which makes absolute sense. I think they are targeting sitting at 100 on fast roads for hours on end rather than acceleration and short bursts of speed.

2020 could mean EU-5...leaner,less power and quieter like EU-4 in 2017 compared to EU-3...:(
Otherwise I would expect nothing really new until autumn 2022 when the all new 2023 GS should see the light of day in my guesstimate...;)

Electric hybrid with gyroscopic stabilization and kinetic energy braking so weight doesn't matter anymore. MetaCarbon frame and engine.

130kg and 1000cc engine with 200bhp electric boost regulated

£30,000 RRP

Heated seat and central locking for the luggage.

Was told they are dropping the “HP” brand and adopting the “M” from the cars.

Guys thanks for bearing with some of my little homilies in the past. Well one more, I’ve tried to work out some of you guys from my past sometimes mad approach to my bikes and perhaps it was the age thing always looking for adding performance, bits n pieces, thinking what is coming along, I nearly bought a Jota in 1976 but stuck with my Ducati 900 pr. Well age and prostate cancer has slowed me down and now my thoughts are simple which are riding not fiddling or wishing.
Its funny in the Freeman Bobby Robson cancer centre yesterday the “last of the summer wine trio” me included were discussed life, but don’t laugh we didn’t come to any positive conclusions so I don’t know about 2020

Its funny in the Freeman Bobby Robson cancer centre yesterday the “last of the summer wine trio” me included were discussed life, but don’t laugh we didn’t come to any positive conclusions so I don’t know about 2020

Make the most of what you have and enjoy the ride.

Back
Top Bottom