The Greatest Escape Redux- This Time Its Personal

Warrant Officer J.H. Coates RIP

8605f6d911e75914f8137ecbcbdfefcb.jpg
eab189f1381f52c71991d6334fd59153.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Cracking ride report, so many familiar places too, and some idea's sparked :)

Another brilliant ride report.....really enjoyed it. Many thanks for sharing it with us....:beerjug:

Phil

Superb. Thankyou..

I've now got bloody itchy feet and many weeks to wait until my Dolomites trip..... and having just been stuck in traffic both ways on Woodhead (in the car) and then at J28 on the way home and was listening to a programme on Radio 4 about work life balance and in general how miserable people are at work... and therefore despite not being a religious sort I think I'm going to pray to the great God of Voluntary Redundancy fairly shortly and hope my numbers come up ! :)

Indeed.

I'm not particularly up on religion either, but I sure as shit have a new view on work life type stuff.

Glad you enjoyed

M

This is the joy of cuff it travelling.........and I fucking love it :)

Absofugginlutely :thumb
While it's sometimes nice to have someone else as company, so ya don't look like a complete wanker over dinner every night :augie the sheer freedom of making it up as you go along, changing plan & direction on a whim, without having to discuss it with someone else is truly liberating when you're used to working all day every day

Roll on the summer hols :aidan

And thanks for entertaining us with your most excellent RR :bow

Just came upon this report by accident. What a great way to spend half an hour reading of your adventures and the great story of one of life heroes. Great report and thanks for sharing.

I’m new to this forum and just wanted to say that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading this report.

I’ll have to go and peruse your others now.

Thanks to all 3 of you. Glad you enjoyed it.

A great trip in many respects......

Thanks for the last couple of great reports and hats off for getting down to see WO Coates finally laid to rest.

Great write up.

Speyer now on my to do list, been in that area a few times and didn't know it existed.

Me neither.

One of the good things about folk on here.

I recommend it too.

As I put, I'd go later if it fits with the trip.

Back
Top Bottom