Sutcliffe995's "final event"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a 'Dr' dontcha know (I know that because in his complaint he referred to himself as 'Dr' which I thought pompous. You wouldn't refer to yourself as 'Mr' in the context used).

RBW.
But is he a proper doctor or just a medical doctor

Exactly. This whole thing has turned very nasty. It's made me question why I visit this forum :(

At first glance, maybe so, but the seller apparently has form for misrepresenting his products for sale, so he’s not as innocent as he’s making out.

Sutcliffe995's "final event"

Time to let this lay down, and for JB to stop sh@@ stirring, as it has absolutely nowt to do with him.
I was informed of his capacity to pop his unwanted nose in, well, I understand what was meant now.

Time for me to depart.
G’day all.
A.

Blimey

....and to think of the times I replied to your pm's about a couple of bikes you were interested in and I saved you wasting time/effort - by giving you the low down

Don't think I will bother again

However I do get a quite a few pm's asking for tips etc and like to help others out if I can - spirit of this forum

may be he's one of those phycology type physician working on are minds
Working on algae, you mean?
phycology_cover.jpg

Pity this went sour, no axe killers on here just 2 guys having a disagreement over a motorcycle sale.

What is this courier bolix? Buyer & seller both live in the same country, no international borders to cross, no ferry to catch!!
Just hop a train or a cheap flight, have a look at the bike, if buyer likes it close the deal and ride the thing.
It's a Continent shrinking grand tourer for fec's sake. If you don't want to ride it dont buy it.
Re: seller, If i was giving a bike to a "man with van" i would take loads of pictures before it was loaded.
I hope you 2 guys can talk and sort it out, it is only an old motorcycle. Two & a half grand does not buy much.
Hay if it help I will buy the thing.

:thumb

:beerjug:

My sentiments exactly.

Pity this went sour, no axe killers on here just 2 guys having a disagreement over a motorcycle sale.

What is this courier bolix? Buyer & seller both live in the same country, no international borders to cross, no ferry to catch!!
Just hop a train or a cheap flight, have a look at the bike, if buyer likes it close the deal and ride the thing.
It's a Continent shrinking grand tourer for fec's sake. If you don't want to ride it dont buy it.
Re: seller, If i was giving a bike to a "man with van" i would take loads of pictures before it was loaded.
I hope you 2 guys can talk and sort it out, it is only an old motorcycle. Two & a half grand does not buy much.
Hay if it help I will buy the thing.
Hear hear! - well said :clap - totally agree ...
well - apart from the last line. :eek: :D

And UKGSers sinks to a new low

Like a bunch of washer women in here.

Just leave it.

:blast

On the button. If you found one of your kids taking part in Cyber bullying like what goes on here you would be quick enough to put a stop to it. This dispute should never have made it onto an open thread and the rest of the "Old Ladies" that commented in the thread need to think about what they have done.

Yes, much of the hand wringing where someone may or may not have health issues seems to been forgotten.....as expected ;)

Whatever he is I bet he's not an old drug salesman... and self confessed PhD drug user who can't fix a bicycle puncture ;)
Always nice to welcome a new stalker to the fold, but you're just an amateur.

Must try harder.

On the button. If you found one of your kids taking part in Cyber bullying like what goes on here you would be quick enough to put a stop to it. This dispute should never have made it onto an open thread and the rest of the "Old Ladies" that commented in the thread need to think about what they have done.

With you on that, very little potential to cover yourself in glory with this particular thread

Yes, much of the hand wringing where someone may or may not have health issues seems to been forgotten.....as expected ;)

Very true .

Al had had a stroke which stopped him working . He had also climbed Everest and had worked extensively in mountain rescue .
A lovely man .
Yes he did possibly big up his sale posts a bit and sold me a bike with a couple of faults that he really should have mentioned , but a nice guy all the same .

I’ve bought and sold a lot on here over the yrs only one item I bought not as described that was sorted amicably by pm.
This place has descended from a friendly piss taking banter helpful forum to a nasty covern of vindictive washerwomen that shout the loudest with a public hanging mentality.
Although in the minority Gents may I suggest you take a long look at your own lives first.

I’ve bought and sold a lot on here over the yrs only one item I bought not as described that was sorted amicably by pm.
This place has descended from a friendly piss taking banter helpful forum to a nasty covern of vindictive washerwomen that shout the loudest with a public hanging mentality.
Although in the minority Gents may I suggest you take a long look at your own lives first.

Don't be slurring washerwomen with this shitty behaviour.

Well said Luke......the most sensible comment so far.

Sent from a U11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom