Sutcliffe995's "final event"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mort

Reaction score
He may see this, he may not, it doesn't matter :nenau

I still recall your sarcastic "smilie" after I said I wouldn't sell a bike on here after your insulting bid.
Make sure the door doesn't smack your arse on the way out :comfort

Even his 'Final Event' was full of confusion and miss truths...

His version of the correspondence with the courier and Nick is somewhat confused.

Although he shows a screen shot of him trying to PM PaulG (which isn't me), he has failed to mention he has successfully PM'd me 12 times and I have responded to him.

I guess it takes all sorts to make the world go round....

He may see this, he may not, it doesn't matter :nenau

I still recall your sarcastic "smilie" after I said I wouldn't sell a bike on here after your insulting bid.
Make sure the door doesn't smack your arse on the way out :comfort
He did used to be a bit cheeky with his bids !

I recall advertising a solid gold 1957 seamster with 22ct gold strap in minty condition at a very reasonable price

His bid was 75% of the scrap gold value

He did used to be a bit cheeky with his bids !

I recall advertising a solid gold 1957 seamster with 22ct gold strap in minty condition at a very reasonable price

His bid was 75% of the scrap gold value

Give him a break, the good doctor was only trying to make a few quid for "charidee mate".....;)

He did have a heated garage though !
Though I don’t think the £20 Argos heater was plugged in when I went to collect my CB1300!

Dear me. This event is over. If PaulG isn’t PaulG, I appologise, that was the contact I had previously used, which you had once replied to me on.
I wish I had been informed about the cb1300 ignition, I would have sorted it. Not much I can do if I don’t know. Time to let this lay down, and for JB to stop sh@@ stirring, as it has absolutely nowt to do with him. I was informed of his capacity to pop his unwanted nose in, well, I understand what was meant now.Time for me to depart.
G’day all.
A.

He's a 'Dr' dontcha know (I know that because in his complaint he referred to himself as 'Dr' which I thought pompous. You wouldn't refer to yourself as 'Mr' in the context used).

RBW.

And UKGSers sinks to a new low

Like a bunch of washer women in here.

Just leave it.

:blast

Dear me. This event is over. If PaulG isn’t PaulG, I appologise, that was the contact I had previously used, which you had once replied to me on....
No it wasn't the contact you had previously used, you are wrong once again.

Have a look to the left of this post and you will see my user name, it is not PaulG.... once again you seem to have a problem with detail :blast

When you do something good, comments are few, but lordy if you make a mistake, pitchforks and handbags are swinging fast......:blast

Pity this went sour, no axe killers on here just 2 guys having a disagreement over a motorcycle sale.

What is this courier bolix? Buyer & seller both live in the same country, no international borders to cross, no ferry to catch!!
Just hop a train or a cheap flight, have a look at the bike, if buyer likes it close the deal and ride the thing.
It's a Continent shrinking grand tourer for fec's sake. If you don't want to ride it dont buy it.
Re: seller, If i was giving a bike to a "man with van" i would take loads of pictures before it was loaded.
I hope you 2 guys can talk and sort it out, it is only an old motorcycle. Two & a half grand does not buy much.
Hay if it help I will buy the thing.

Sutcliffe 955 seemed to bring some realy nice watches to the forum , day old Sub if I remember also at retail. So don’t pitchfork someone who has added value to the forum
Steve

Exactly, kicking someone when they are down is a shit thing to do.

Exactly. This whole thing has turned very nasty. It's made me question why I visit this forum :(

No it wasn't the contact you had previously used, you are wrong once again.

Have a look to the left of this post and you will see my user name, it is not PaulG.... once again you seem to have a problem with detail :blast

An honest mistake?

Maybe a pm asking him to correct the comment may have been a better way forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom