Thanks from a new Member

London Chris

Reaction score
Evening all.

A big thanks to all the contributors on here. Really helped me make my mind up on buying my new bike.

I'm pleased to say I have plumped for last of the un reg 1200 GSA Raylle TE, 'cos I love a bargain & I was guided by reading/researching many of the comments on here, so, thanks to you all.

I have a couple of minor queries now;

1. Nav 5 or 6
2. Buy from Dealer or elsewhere?
3. I need some advice on fitting Vario top box to the GSA. The Dealer wants 500 quid for box and adapter plate. Should I go with this or elsewhere?

Thanks again all.

Warm regards, Chris

Welcome

Sat nav, latest, I bought mine from Ocean in Plymouth on line, but shop around and get your supplying dealer to price match.

Thanks YMFB. I've had a look, and you're right, prices do vary.
5 or 6 tho? Is there a noticeable difference?
C

Thanks ever-so. I do love a bargain!

I'm just not sure whether the 6 is worth the extra. Reading between your lines, you don't think so?

C

I've had both (bought used) and the VI has a much better screen and is much more easily visible in direct sunshine.

Welcome Chris!!

I had a look @ a Nav 6 the other day & if I had the dough, would get one :D

Nav 5 & 6 both do the same job so it boils down to do you want to waste your money unnecessarily. If it were me I’d buy from a BMW dealer to get the 2 year warranty on used or 3 yrs on new, having the knowledge you’re covered if anything fails is worth its weight in gold.

Back
Top Bottom