Sena 20s Pairing to Nav V

Madsplash

Reaction score
Hi, I have followed a pairing video for the 20s where he suggests the following sequence: pair Sena 20s to the mobile phone ( iPhone X in my case) by pressing phone button on the 20s for 5 seconds. Then once paired, pair the BMW Nav V to the 20s as second mobile phone by pressing the jog button for 6 sec and then the phone button until the voice says: "second mobile phone pairing". Then you go onto the NAV V and look for the Sena 20s and pair it.

Well this worked brilliant and all works well however I cannot dial my home number. It does not connect either by dialling using NAV V number pad or by pressing the "Call Home" button on the NAV V. All other numbers calls fine.

Anyone has had this issue that can enlighten me?

Thanks
Jorge

HI Jorge..I found it easier to pair the iPhone to the Nav, Then pair the headset to the nav. phone works great, not that i use it, music works superb from sd card in nav ..all good ,maybe delete all your pairs and try that......when paired first time they auto connect after that. I tend to turn on my headset first before the bike

HI Jorge..I found it easier to pair the iPhone to the Nav, Then pair the headset to the nav. phone works great, not that i use it, music works superb from sd card in nav ..all good ,maybe delete all your pairs and try that......when paired first time they auto connect after that. I tend to turn on my headset first before the bike

Hi sorry for the delay replying, difficult to get online away from UK. I’ll try your suggestion when I get back. Thank you Regards Jorge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom