Advice please?

Well Goldwing has just been sold so back on it - and the dealer is fucking closed.

:blast

Found a new Softail Slim at Lind - there's nothing up here.

Can't test ride in view of that so has anyone ridden the new model?

Any thoughts?

Ouch - that smarts a bit.

Anyone else?

The Jag is in the photo because the Goldwing is gone.

Jesus....You make it too easy man.

I know of a proper 5.0 V8 convertible Jaguar for 36K with only 11K on it.....Looks nice, sounds the bollocks, it would go well with the bike you like.

Very happy with mine thanks.

Just want advice on the bike so that I don't get the wrong one...

A couple of older ones could be an option, always nice to have a choice of ride..

I'm really lucky - it's a company bike.

I can get the VAT back as long as its new or ex-demo.

Otherwise absolutely.

Manchester have a s/h older one.

Company bike. Now that's a nice thought..

I got a very good deal on a brand new Fat Bob from the Harley Dealer in Birmingham, I'm sure they all have some room to move. if you buy it as a business should be very reasonable.

Not been touring on it yet but wouldn't hesitate doing it solo. I have a rack with a BMW soft bag on it, hard luggage or panniers may be an issue but it depends on how long youre going for and how much you need.

So back to this.

Ended up with a GSA and called at Chester HD to look at these bikes again this week for a second bike / toy.

Their demo bikes have now been put up for sale no no test ride available on either the Fatbob, Sport Glide.

They only have a s/h Fatboy for sale but again no test ride.

Now I bought my GSA from Chester and like them there but it is rather off putting.

Because as they are now up for sale, they won't allow it.

:(

They say

Unfortunately the sport glide and Fat bob have been taken off as demonstrators to offer for sale ,
sorry but they cannot be used to test ride .

So looking at an ex-demo Sportglide with 133 miles on the clock.

Fitted with a Stage 1 and V & H pipes.

Wasn't really looking for a Stage 1 but what differences would you expect apart from noise and a little more power?

Is it worth the extra?

So looking at an ex-demo Sportglide with 133 miles on the clock.

Fitted with a Stage 1 and V & H pipes.

Wasn't really looking for a Stage 1 but what differences would you expect apart from noise and a little more power?

Is it worth the extra?

Stage one is the bare minimum the bike should have exited the factory with, it’ll basically be feck all quicker, but it won’t feel strangled.

You’d only end up fitting a stage 1 at some point anyway :thumb2

They fuel a bit nicer, sound a bit nicer and your wallet gets lightened substantially for not a great deal of benefit. It’s like getting a bad handjob, it’s better than nowt, but a million miles from what it could have been :D

Back
Top Bottom