C125 Super Cub

Just saw one yesterday at the local dealer, sure is a good looking little thing. You would certainly earn points from the wife!

I can see me on one of those in ten years time :D

I like :thumb

:beerjug:

If/when Honda bring out a new Trail 125 they'll sell like crazy, I know I'll buy one along with probably half of the RV owners. Come on Honda and pattern it after the original CT90!

Did anyone ever buy a C125? I’ve had a growing desire for one for a while. Don’t know why, I just want one. Just watched Nathan the postman who seems to think they were a sales flop, there are several very low mileage ones on ebay for £2800 ish. Any owners thoughts and impressions would be appreciated.

I've not seen mention but does anyone know if it has the quick release, fold down handlebars?

I have a C70, a C90 and now a C125. It's a great little bike. There are some bargains around now, if you wait long enough you should be able to get one for £ 2,300 max secondhand

As as been stated before, come and join us on www.C90club.co.uk

Thanks chaps, I’ll sign up on the C90 forum, as is usually the case there are no private ones around at the mo, cheapest is £2500 in a dealers. I really want to sit on one just to make sure I’m ok with it, I’m just over 6’ but having had lots of C90s and two Innovas I’m sure I’ll be ok. If anyone know of one for sale give me a shout. Thanks again. Chris.

New 2022 model

f7501684f2723a7ce9271b9f3fd672fa.jpg

afe048e9bceebf374807eac019150bd9.jpg

Info here

Interesting that pillion seat is now fitted and footrests. Wonder if they've changed the load rating

I have a C70, a C90 and now a C125. It's a great little bike. There are some bargains around now, if you wait long enough you should be able to get one for £ 2,300 max secondhand

As as been stated before, come and join us on www.C90club.co.uk

There was a group of them up at Strontian a week or so ago :D

i-QWWMxCj-L.jpg

i-5Wsgjj2-L.jpg

i-97cLXSJ-L.jpg

They were enjoying themselves :D

:beerjug:

Picked this up yesterday.

It’s a Two-up World Adventure Touring Scooter !!!

f75ae7e38cf4681a30025ebe968dcec9.jpg

6e3ee086e99137a17367ba8ab876b2a4.jpg

I’d really wanted a CT125 Hunter Cub but they aren’t an official model in Europe as not Euro 5 and to get an import adds £1000.
Plus I showed pics of both to wifey and she actually prefers the look of Super Cub.She might use it for work, but if not I’ll just use it for mucking about on,plus having the pillion pad as standard is a bonus.
It’s a giggle,especially as I’d never ridden one and didn’t realise the shift pattern was 4 down !!
Seems well made and has keyless ignition.
Cost me less then £2900 !!

Bit more information would be great Martin, I thought the Super Cub was only a single seater, looks good, just the job for my MoHo.

Back
Top Bottom