New Shoei GT-Air 2

Has anyone with a GT Air 2 fitted any sort of 'external' bluetooth system?

I've an Interphone F5MC fitted in my old GT Air, and don't really want to splash out on the SRL2 system.

I've an Interphone F5MC fitted in my old GT Air, and don't really want to splash out on the SRL2 system.

Very interested in this too. Love the new GT Air 2, but the dummy slot for the SRL2 is located exactly where I would mount my Scala Q3, not sure if that would work...

I'm collecting my GT Air 2 tomorrow, and will be fitting my Interphone Tour. I've also ordered the Pro speaker kit for it as well.

The guys at Infinity said it'll be fine, just use the self adhesive pad.

If it's too fiddly, I'll return it, and go for the SRL2, but really don't want to, as quite a few mates also have Interphones & won't be very happy!

I'm collecting my GT Air 2 tomorrow, and will be fitting my Interphone Tour. I've also ordered the Pro speaker kit for it as well.

The guys at Infinity said it'll be fine, just use the self adhesive pad.

If it's too fiddly, I'll return it, and go for the SRL2, but really don't want to, as quite a few mates also have Interphones & won't be very happy!

Does seem a shame to stick on a comms kit like a nasty zit when you could have it all integrated using the SRL .
I gave up using intercoms apart from with g/f on back as a PITA

Watching a review recently on YouTube and they performed a sort of noise test detecting the dB levels in the helmet and the gt air 2 performed worse than the old gt air. This was stationary though and obviously doesn’t take into account wind noise etc.
The gt air 2 “looks” more aero...

Not sure if it would be enough of an improvement to upgrade from the old gt air...

Watching a review recently on YouTube and they performed a sort of noise test detecting the dB levels in the helmet and the gt air 2 performed worse than the old gt air. This was stationary though and obviously doesn’t take into account wind noise etc.
The gt air 2 “looks” more aero...

Not sure if it would be enough of an improvement to upgrade from the old gt air...

Hope the daft buggers closed the vents ;)

Sorry, the code is UKGSERS but I'll make a second one so both that and UKGSER works.

Kind Regards
Jamie
Moto Central.

Does seem a shame to stick on a comms kit like a nasty zit when you could have it all integrated using the SRL .
I gave up using intercoms apart from with g/f on back as a PITA

I'd prefer it to be integrated, but it wouldn't be fair to expect my mates to upgrade just because I have.

Think they have a lot more functions that that to be fair...

Radio is nice going to work, gps is great touring...

Bought my father in law one who’s an experienced biker in his 60’s... he thought a handy bonus was being able to give a heads up about oncoming traffic etc on a narrow road. They really add to The the whole experience and what’s best, you can just press a button to get sone quiet time on a good road

Info on the SRL box for Nutty

6bbf0e66cbed4f332f4d8ffb236c33fd.jpg

Picked mine up today, great lid. I wanted to get the SRL, but have spoken to Sena, and you can only have one non Sena intercom paired at a time. So if you have more than one other rider without a Sena, you’ll have to manually pair them every time you want to connect. :blast

So I’ve fitted the Interphone with the upgraded speaker kit. Doesn’t look too bad.

Back
Top Bottom