Rokker original jeans

Nutty

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these, if so, what’s the fit like compared to normal jeans? As I wear my jeans over my boots, is there enough room to get the jeans over the boots?

I’m tempted to take a punt and just order online as I won’t get a chance to go to Motolegends to try them on anytime soon.

Infinity are doing them for £269, but I’ve got a load of vouchers to spend, so that softens the blow somewhat. They also list short, regular and long leg lengths, rather than the actual length, which seems strange, so does anyone know which length relates to a 34” leg?

Why didn’t you just ask ?
You know I have a pair of 34/34 Revolutions that I’ll sell .

Don’t know why Infinity are selling them as short/medium/long as Rokker sell them as 32/34/36.

So if you’re a 34 leg I’d suggest you’d want a 34 :)

The Originals aren’t waterproof, only water-repellent.

d31eeabdf18b13b309e49fe19270e8a2.jpg

Dunno what boots you use . They won’t fit over my normal Formas but will fit under my short Formas

I wonder if they’ll fit over my Daytona boots?

hey nutty ,spoke in detail with Motolegends yesterday. They assure me they come up narrow on the waist . I am interested in Arseys ( has he knows) but no one up here sells them for me to try on.So I have ordered a pair to come and try them on . hopefully they will fit ! then i can send em back and buy Arseys !!!

Dont get mixed up with designs the revolutions, the waterproof ones , are a normal straight legged jean ,so wide-ish at the foot.The chinos or the Raw models are slim and narrow at the foot and I think you would struggle to get a boot under them .

hey nutty ,spoke in detail with Motolegends yesterday. They assure me they come up narrow on the waist . I am interested in Arseys ( has he knows) but no one up here sells them for me to try on.So I have ordered a pair to come and try them on . hopefully they will fit ! then i can send em back and buy Arseys !!!

Dont get mixed up with designs the revolutions, the waterproof ones , are a normal straight legged jean ,so wide-ish at the foot.The chinos or the Raw models are slim and narrow at the foot and I think you would struggle to get a boot under them .

+1 on that Revolution for bikers, and the rest for the hipsters.

Are the revolutions or originals smaller on the waist?

Are the revolutions or originals smaller on the waist?

The revolutions were the ones i enquired about, the waterproof ones. Motolegends told me to order a size up I am A 34 so would need a 36 according to them . Dont know anything re Rokker Originals ,sorry .

Ok, thanks guys, I’ll give Moto legends a bell tomorrow

I ordered Revolution 38/34 and they fit not only at my 38 waist but also over my Daytona boots.

34" must be outside leg

Nobody has 34" inside leg....

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

In another life I had a girlfriend who was ....

Infinity had stock in another store, so my local store has ordered a pair from them for me to try for size. Will see how their sizing is.

Back
Top Bottom