Rokker original jeans

hey nutty ,spoke in detail with Motolegends yesterday. They assure me they come up narrow on the waist . I am interested in Arseys ( has he knows) but no one up here sells them for me to try on.So I have ordered a pair to come and try them on . hopefully they will fit ! then i can send em back and buy Arseys !!!

That's darn decent of you.

..and darn decent of Motolegends to provide that service to you FOC :blast

That's darn decent of you.

..and darn decent of Motolegends to provide that service to you FOC :blast

It wasn’t FOC... I paid for them !

It wasn’t FOC... I paid for them !

Won’t they give you a refund then?

I spoke to Motolegends yesterday, and they reckoned these are the same cut/ fit as Levi’s jeans, size wise.

HI nutty Rockers arrived today from Motolegends I was planning on Buying Arseys size 34. But was told they come up a bit narrow ,so I ordered and paid for 36, with the intention of just returning if they were too big ??? but they fitted well ! So Im keeping them . I have taken some pics with Daytona Roadstars on will post up .

UhOtnR7.jpg

Xg2avmx.jpg

Xg2avmx.jpg

I ordered the 38 and found them far too tight.....went back for their bigger size, the 42inch .....so I am a bit big around the waist but their sizing is a bit deceptive. I would go for the bigger size. Great product mind! Bought direct from Rokker so probably paid over the odds.
See they now have the Rokker extreme. So what's the difference apart from the extra 150 euro?

Back
Top Bottom