Tyre pressure monitoring.

Apex

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Would like some kit to keep an eye on 790 tyre pressures while I’m riding, but mostly so I don’t have the faff of checking them when I want to jump on the bike and ride.

Anyone got a recommendation? There’s some on Amazon for £33 - the valve cap type which look huge on the stem...there’s a reason they never include a photo of them fitted to the stem in the advert. This might be the only sensible route in reality. The bike will go off-road quite a bit and imagine the internal sensor type might get bashed. That said, the 1290adv’s have them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would like some kit to keep an eye on 790 tyre pressures while I’m riding, but mostly so I don’t have the faff of checking them when I want to jump on the bike and ride.

Anyone got a recommendation? There’s some on Amazon for £33 - the valve cap type which look huge on the stem...there’s a reason they never include a photo of them fitted to the stem in the advert. This might be the only sensible route in reality. The bike will go off-road quite a bit and imagine the internal sensor type might get bashed. That said, the 1290adv’s have them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 96 of my 790 R manual is about TPMS. Currently waiting for my dealer to investigate.

@Apex, did you find out anything?

Dealer says it's not possible and won't be available.

Makes no sense as it's in the manual!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom