Hi, need a little advice so I might have to start a new thread...

Poon

Reaction score
Hi, been meaning to join for ages, never quite got round to it. I'm quite old so I'm a bit IT challenged. I have a technical query about my old R80GS. Where should I post it? I've had an R80/7 in the past - drove it around Spain a couple of years ago. Have a look on airhead0.wordpress.com if you like. Nowadays I have a 1989 R80GS which I'm thinking of driving to Istanbul (and hopefully back) this Summer. I'm a bit vertically and financially challenged too, so most of the newer BMWs are out of my reach. Best wishes, Poon.

Welcome. Post anything anywhere you like. Someone will put it in the right place. Plus about another 10 to tell you about it. JJH

Hi and welcome to the site.

You'l get a lot of great advice on here.

Quite a lot of shite too !

;)

Welcome to the forum. Have a delve into the Airheads section. Plenty of willing help there. :thumby:

Welcome along Poon :thumb

Lots of old duffers on here to help ya :rob

:beerjug:

welcome to the madhouse
Its a great site for help and sometimes hindrance. Especially as an airhead owner :D

I'm a bit more used to Japanese bikes than airheads, which I came to just a couple of years ago almost by accident - needed a pre-1980 bike in a hurry for the Moto piston rally, R80/7 was the only one I could get hold of on ebay that looked as though it would last the distance- it did and I was hooked. Recently however I bought an old BSA A7, if I thought BMW's were idiosyncratic this was an eye-opener. Cheers, Poon

Back
Top Bottom